I came a last time to your forum to announce that the tournament will begin next week. Inscriptions will end on September 19th, Friday, at 24:00 GMT+1 (CET)
. From that date onwards it will be forbidden to make any change in the teams or enrol new players.
On the 20th, a raffle will be made to establish the different groups, and once published, teams will be able to challenge each other through the official Tournament forum.
Forum: READ - Official Calendar
I also want to announce that the last version of the official maps (v2.24), with which the Tournament will take place, is available to download. We recommend you delete the previous version from your servers.
Downlad Link: Available September 18th. Visit our fourm for downloading!
We have been working very hard to improve the code in the maps so they are as competitive as possible. I remind you to report to us any problem you find through our forums.
Forum: Support & Bugs
I would like to remind you that before any match you can ask for an overseer to supervise the match through TrackingCAM, so to guarantee a fair fight, or simply to broadcast the match. Here you have the rules regarding streaming and supervising:
2.6.6. Each map has 4 civilian slots (two for each team) that can be used in the following scenarios:
- Under request of any team, the Organization can supervise the match to control the misuse of bugs.
- A team can request a member of a different team (preferably Manager or Captain) to supervise the match. In that case the overseer must be in the TS3 server of the rival team or the Organization's to avoid any problem (they must have the microphone enabled and be available).
- To live-stream the match. A (minimum of) 5-minute delay must be applied in the broadcast.
2.6.7. If a team requests the supervision of a match through TrackingCAM, the rival team cannot reject the proposition. If the request is for the bradcasting of the match through the Internet, the opposing team can deny the request and that option would be discarded.
The teams inscribed up to date are: - 88th Co.”Walking Death” Z3Ro
- United Nation Army I
- Red Mosquitoes
- United Natios Army II
- Polite Engagment
- German Nato Corps
- Armée de l’ombre
An important point to take into account will be that all the games must be played at the official tournament servers
. Servers ceded by the United Nations Army team - www.united-nations-army.eu
- 88th Infantry Tournament - Server 1
- 88th Infantry Tournament - Server 2
- 88th Infantry Tournament - Server 3
- 88th Infantry Tournament - Server 4
- 88th Infantry Tournament - Server 5
We expect a fair and respectful time during the tournament, since that is the spirit we want this tournament to have.
GL&HL 88th Infantry Tournament 2009-2014
- Where the challenge begins
Powered by MIONIX